Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kason





So, when I took Kellen to the Dr in August, Kason was playing with some other kids in the waiting room. They would go and hide in a little tykes play cabin and Kason would open the windows to the cabin and scare them. Everyone was having so much fun being scared by him that he thought he would pretend to be a "scary" ghost. He started running around telling the kids he was playing with this...

"I am a ghost, I'm going to get you. I am the Holy Ghost!"

It made me laugh so hard. What is he thinking about at church when they talk about the holy ghost?

The pictures are a couple of him in the middle of his "transformer dance." He mostly just break dances and runs around. It's pretty cute.

7 comments:

Steph said...

that transformer dance was pretty cute actually. He really gets into it with the whole floor routine and all. Ha Ha. good to see you at the Kawa family partay! Hope to see you soon! Steph

Jenny said...

That is so funny. I wonder what he is thinking when they talk about the Holy Ghost. We want to see his transformers dance.

Shea said...

love those pictures--and of course little kason too!

Julie said...

Hey! Finally I am getting caught up on blogs. Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer - minus the hospital visit and spiders :) We need to hang out and get caught up! Roller hockey looks fun!

Marion said...

What a great story. I love kid stories like that. Hey I want to see your family pics. Are you going to post more of them?

Also, we're scared of spiders at our house too. I think you have every right to be scared.

Marci said...

Those pictures are adorable!! Looks like he has quite the fun personality. I'm with you on the hating spiders thing!!!

Lorna said...

So cute!! LOL! It is amazing what kids will think sometimes. I sent you an invite to my blog, so I hope you got it. I decided to go "private" after learning that people from my fiancee's work were google-ing my name and finding my blog. It kinda made me feel creepy... :) October 17 is the big wedding day! YAY!