Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Kellen

Kellen back then...


Kellen now...




It was Kellen's 2nd birthday on the 6th. I can't believe he is already 2! We had a lot of family over for dinner and cake and Kellen LOVED getting all of his presents. I made him a Mickey Mouse cake this year. I realized that I love birthdays so much, because I like to make the cakes. We are so lucky to have him in our family. If only he can start staying out of the hospital...

10 comments:

Marci said...

I love the cake! I need to learn how to make cute b day cakes like that!! He is an adorable little boy!!!!

Emily T. said...

What a cute baby Kellen was. And now a cute 2 yr old. I can't believe you made that cake. That's way impressive.

The Bingham's said...

I remember when he was born!! WOW, I was so jealous because I was still pregnant. Hard to believe that was 2 years ago. He sure is a cutie!! Love the candles coming out of Mickey's eyes!!

The Bucks said...

Good job on the cake! I'm a bad mom and bought mine this year, oh well. I think that he looks just like you (Kellen, not Mickey Mouse).

Shea said...

cute little kellen! sad we missed the cake eating. you did a good job on it (making the cake), like always!

Jenny said...

That cake looks good. If only mine looked that good. You are a pro. I love Brooklyn's face in the last picture.

Taneill said...

how did you make that cake? That is so cute!

Taneill

Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday! I was just going to say I was so excited to see that he wasn't sick. But then I keep scrolling down. I am so sorry that he has a hard time every three months that is no fun. He is blessed to have such wonderful parents. Keep it up!

Denise said...

Happy b-day Kellen. I can't believe he is that old. He was just a baby when you were here. My how time flies. wanted to invite you to my blog justjorgys.blogspot.com. Take care.

Kawa Rangers said...

So, the cake isn't that hard to make. You just buy the cake pan at michaels and it gives you instructions. It really is pretty simple.