Cam's parents wanted to take our kids, and cam's brothers kids to the state fair a couple of weeks ago. The kids LOVED it. My favorite thing was this little farm that the kids get a basket and collect things as they go. You put something in your basket at every little station. They milked a cow (fake cow, of course), brushed a sheep, planted vegetables, rode tractors (aka john deere trikes), and I can't remember anything else, and at the end they got paper money so they could buy one thing at the store in the end. I thought it was fabulous.


Kason's favorite thing was the carnival rides. His favorite ride was the cobra rollercoaster, and Kellen's favorite ride was the train, which, I didn't really fit in, but he had to go with an adult.



As we were leaving, there was this big robot guy. Not really sure who he was, what he was doing, or what his purpose was, but the kids still wanted to pose for a picture. All we got out of him was that he was trying to save the planet from bad guys?
7 comments:
Cute photo.
How fun. We debated going this year. Looking at the pictures I kind of wish we did. My boys would have loved that big robot guy.
We love the stat fair. We just didn't make it this year. Looks like you had lots of fun. Love the picture of Amy squished in the train.
Sounds like a blast from the past.
I love State Fairs and all the cool things the kids get to do. Your boys are so cute and I am glad I am able to come and see your blog. The cake you made was awesome. I made a Minie Mouse cake once for Shayna. I didn't know you decorate cakes too. Cool!!!
I feel like I've been so out of touch with the world! I love all the posts! I can't believe our boys are 2! It seems like yesterday that we were having a presidency meeting and you broke the news to us that you were expecting! oh, and I know this is a little late, but a few days after I read your black widow entry, I was almost bit by one! They are discusting creatures!
kt
It looks like the fair was a hit with your boys. It looks like something mine would like too. Seriously, you have cute, cute boys.
Post a Comment