Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I love my boys



So, Kason has always LOVED looking at magazines that have any kind of toy in it anywhere. I love just watching him get caught up in looking at a new toy magazine for hours. Lately, Kellen copies EVERYTHING Kason does, good or bad. Well, the lastest thing Kellen is copying Kason on is his love for toy magazines. I caught them both just lounging on top of the couch looking at different magazines. The other night we had our friends over for dinner and a little Ticket to Ride (such a fun game, you should play it if you haven't) and their boy and Kason were entertained by two magazines for literally hours. It was great.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Where can I get a kid like that?

RATCH said...

Cute! My family is OBSESSED with Ticket to Ride.

The Bucks said...

I'll have to pick up some ad magazines next time I go to Toys R Us. Xander loves to look at the Disney Movie Club magazine when it comes.

ariel said...

this is sean, i have to comment under ariels name because your blog is blocked. i guess i'm lazy because I will click to see your blog and it will ask for a password and i just figure i'll do it another time. this time i did. it was good to catch up. i'm hurt i'm also not one of amy's friends but that is cool. talk to you later.