Kason started Preschool the last week of August and LOVES it. I think I actually like it more than he does though, because I get 4 hours a week of one-on-one time with Kellen and it is great. I also love the fact that he just soaks in everything he learns. He comes home learning something amazing every time he goes. He is more excited for his Bumblebee backpack than I can even put into words. I just can't believe this is the start that won't end for years to come.
14 years ago

2 comments:
Looks like fun. I am glad that someone else's kid goes to preschool with a backpack that looks way to big for them. Ashlie just keeps reassuring me that it is okay and that she will grow.
You gotta love preschool! Yesterday Gideon came home and said," MOM, that was so much fun!" Let's hope the excitement for school last for 12 years.
We really do need to do our swap. Let me know when you guys want to go out.
Post a Comment