
So, in 24 hours we found 5 black widow's around our house. Luckily, they aren't inside the house, but seriously, I HATE SPIDERS. Our friend Preston was laughing at me for being extra scared of the spider because it was a black widow, because he said the fatality rate is sooooo small, but I don't care. Just the fact that it has poison at all scares me, because my boys aren't scared of bugs. (unless they fly) The worst part about is that I felt the need to read up on black widows and am even more scared than before. I have given myself the worst case of arachnaphobia EVER! Cam keeps laughing at me because if I even think I see anything that looks black and small I scream, well, lets be honest, if I see anything black at all I freak out. I am such a baby when it comes to the creepy crawlers.

7 comments:
Our bug people our awesome. No widows so far. I can get you there digits if you want
Gross. I'm with you Amy. Nothing black, small (or big), that creeps around is allowed in my house.
Just even looking at this picture makes me cringe.
I am right there with you. We have the bug people come for that very reason, I think it might stem from our childhood and having spiders in our rooms, in our shirts when we put them on. Disgusting. Good Luck with that one.
Amen sister, they are discusting creatures! I would be creeped out too!
kt
Amy that is so creepy in fact I have a hard time even looking at your blog. I hate spiders more than anything, and they give me nightmares. You better get some one out out there to spray fast!
Post a Comment