Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Family Pictures

We just got some family pictures taken by Niki, of www.nikimartins.com. They turned out great. She took some maternity pictures for her portfolio, and I'm glad she did. I wouldn't have thought of getting them, but they turned out really cute. Thanks Niki!!!





13 comments:

Steph said...

Cute photos! Especially love the last one of the boys laughing.

Shea said...

the boys look like they are having so much fun together--cute brothers!

ps. love your necklace, amy!

Mandy said...

Such cute pictures. They really turned out fantastic! You look great - glowing and beautiful!

Holli said...

Love the pictures. I LOVE the cute smiles on those boys on the last one. Miss you guys!

The Bingham's said...

Those boys are just way too cute!! You all look so good. Love these pictures of you guys.

Anna said...

I love how the boys personalities were really captured in these pictures. SO cute!

Jenny said...

Cute family pictures. She did a good job. I wish I could see your cute pregnant belly in person :)

The Bucks said...

So cute!

Chulitamaya said...

The pictures are great, the boys smiles are so cute. I can't wait to see your little girl :)

Laurie said...

OH! I do LOVE them!!

KT and Lance said...

Totally cute pictures! Congrats on the girl. That's a totally cute picture of your belly with the bow around it!

Niki said...

How could I not get cute pictures of such cute kids! Oh, and you and Cam are pretty cute too :) Thanks again!

Sara said...

Way cute! I love the last one with the boys together laughing