Monday, February 22, 2010

Field Trip

Kason had a field trip last week to Farm country at Thanksgiving Point. I was glad that he had a fun field trip, because, lets face it, I feel like a really boring, not fun mom, lately. I was happy to get the kids out to do something different. It was a pretty rainy day, so the only people there for most of the time was Kason's class. Kason had so much fun letting the goats eat corn out of his hand. Kellen, on the other hand, wouldn't get to close and would just throw the corn at them. They also got to ride the little pony's, which they both LOVED! It really was just nice to get out of the house, since I feel like we have all been stuck inside with a sick mom for the last 4 months. On a side note, we had another ultrasound last week, and are still having a girl, so I guess I can start shopping now!




-This is as close as Kellen would get to the goats.

3 comments:

Ruth Done said...

Jack had a dentist appt. We were so bummed to miss it. Looks like fun!

Steph said...

looks like fun! So happy you're having a girl. Miss you guys! hope you're feeling better.

Mandy said...

Awww...what a fun field trip.Kason looks like he had such a fun time. Kellen...he cracks me up. What a little cutie!