Monday, February 1, 2010

This week...

So, I have felt very unproductive lately, and I'm writing what I hope to accomplish this week, because I HAVE to do it, since I wrote it down, right?

-Find a fun craft/activity to do with the boys this week. I need to kick it into high gear, because according to Kason, I haven't been fun, because I'm sick all the time and that's dumb. (his words, not mine, but it is definitely true)
Idea's are definitely welcome!

-Try something different for dinner that I haven't tried before. I TRY to do this every week, but haven't lately. I think I will try my sisters recipe for BBQ wraps.

-Feel the baby kick this week. (Obviously, that isn't up to me, I just really can't wait until this happens.)

-Try to only make ONE dessert this week. I have run into a little problem, which is, I want a dessert for every meal. It's getting out of control.

-Play my new ticket to ride game with Cam. He got me ticket to ride, Switzerland, and I am annoyed with myself that I haven't played it yet.

-Make my bed every day this week.

-Stop being over critical of myself. I feel like I'm at a weird, in between stage of pregnancy belly. I am so excited to be pregnant and to be getting a belly, and everything about this stage of pregnancy, so who cares, if I think the checker at the grocery store, MAY have thought I was just fat, and not pregnant. I know I am pregnant, and couldn't be more excited. I am just so lucky that I am pregnant, and get to have the "awkward in between stage."

-Get all of the laundry folded the day I do it, so I am not left with piles of clean clothes on the ground in my room. I did it all last week, so I hope if I do that all this week too, it will become a habit, because that would be so nice.

-Write a letter to my nephew on a mission. He has been gone for 2 months, and I haven't wrote him once. LAME. What is my problem?

-This may not happen this week, but hopefully this month. Do a fun craft for myself, for my house, for the baby, or a friend. I am feeling very uncrafty, and am really feeling the itch to do something cute and crafty.

So, with that being said, I really need some fun, crafty ideas. Don't be shy, leave me a comment with some ideas...

5 comments:

Marion said...

Okay I am not the friend to leave craft ideas. There is not a craft bone in my body. But I will say if you want a change of scenery come over and I'll play ticket to ride with you :)

Anna said...

Okay! When I found out that I was having a girl, I went crazy with the girlie crafty stuff. You can start making flower hair clips. Let me know if you have any questions on how to do that cuz they are SUPER easy and fun.

Shea said...

I'm with you on the laundry thing. I always have a big pile of clean clothes in my room--if only I could just fold them and put them away. Sigh.

Chulitamaya said...

I don't know if you saw the pics on Facebook but the kids and I made fishing poles with magnets hanging from yarn and the fish were cut out of construction paper and they have a paper clip. They loved drawing different kinds of fish and they have been fishing non stop since yesterday, they said it was the coolest craft. Make sure you hot glue those magnets they wont stay on the yarn otherwise.

KT and Lance said...

I feel your pain girl!! I figure the kids are young enough, they won't remmeber all the tv watching when mom is sick right? Your Gestating, it's ok to not be super mom, take it a day at a time! I remember how sick you got with your last one, I"m so sorry!!!! Enjoy those desserts, your just ganna puke them up later!! Those calories don't count!