Monday, February 8, 2010

Kason

Here is my conversation with Kason the other day...
I gave the boys conversation hearts, and Kason was asking me to tell him what they say, so the one I read was "Hey Baby"
Kason: That's so weird
Me: Why
Kason: Well, it's Valentine's candy, not Christmas.
Me: Your right
Kason: Well, why is it talking about Jesus. He was the baby in hay, so he is the "hay baby".

Seriously, so funny. I love that kid.



So, my update on last week, didn't go as well as I hoped..
-I didn't do anything crafty and fun with the kids, but my mother in law did, so I'm just going to count it!

-BBQ Wraps were so delicious, but they made my house stink for the rest of the night and the morning.

-I FEEL THE BABY KICK EVERYDAY NOW!!! So exciting.

-I only made one dessert, a cake, this week, but I did eat it all week long, as well as several other treats.

-Haven't played ticket to ride yet, didn't make my bed everyday, didn't write my nephew, but am doing it today, still being over critical, and almost went all week without a pile of clean laundry.

Maybe this week will be a little more successful...

7 comments:

shaunandnina said...

He is so stinking cute! I think you did great for your goals! (there were a lot of them!) I think that those early days of feeling a baby kick are some of the best ever!

The Bingham's said...

He is too cute. I never would have thought of that. So innocent. I guess, I am so not, HAHA!! I have to say, what you did accomplish being prego and all is better awesome. Pat yourself on the back!!

Jenny said...

Kason you are too funny!! You did better than I did at accomplishing things and I am not even pregnant:)

Anna said...

Kason is too funny! I love the things they come up with. Dylan did something cute the other day. We were watching a movie together and he turned to me, patted me on the shoulder and said," Good times, Good times."

Sara said...

What a clever kid! Can't wait to play and hang out with you on monday

amber said...

I love your boys! How cute. I told my mom this story and she laughed and laughed. Thanks, Kason. You sure made mine and my mom's day!

Ruth Done said...

I love it!