Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy April Fools Day

This is what my boys are having for breakfast....

So, the eggs didn't turn out as well as I hoped, but it will still be fun for breakfast. The eggs are just white chocolate, and a yellow M&M. The bacon is a carmel and a tootsie roll squished together.

9 comments:

Niki said...

Wow. I am impressed.

Shea said...

cute! i saw this in the family fun magazine and thought it was such a great idea. yours turned out awesome.

Sara said...

Those are so AWESOME!!

Mindi said...

What a cute idea!

The Bingham's said...

FUN!!! The "bacon" is pretty cool.

amber said...

That does look pretty appetizing. Cute, cute, cute!

shaunandnina said...

You are the coolest Mom ever!!!!

Jenny said...

Looks yummy!! Can I come to your house for breakfast?

Chulitamaya said...

That is soo cool, I will have to try it sometime.