
Kellen makes me laugh. Even though he is 3 1/2, he still wants me to carry him down the stairs every morning for breakfast. Since I'm on bed rest again, I definitely can't, but today he started having the biggest fit, and crying like crazy. When I finally got him to stop crying, I asked why he was crying so hard. He replied "I'll throw up so much if I have to walk by myself. My legs don't even work anymore, so I can't walk. I don't want to throw up. Carry me downstairs."
Clearly, I have spent too much time in the last 25 weeks throwing up, or talking about how I was going to throw up. He just doesn't understand that, at least, it's for an excellent cause!

7 comments:
That little Kellen is so funny!
Ohh so sorry you are on bedrest... that stinks. I didn't make those letters I bought them from Chad Cullimore's mom!!
Poor guy! I love the funny things that little kids say. Dylan had a hard time when I was pregnant too cuz I was on partial bed rest and I couldn't pick him up or carry him the entire time I was pregnant. So what I did was he got in my lap and one stair at a time we went down together.
Didn't know you were on bed rest again!!! I am so sorry. As long as everything is okay with that little girl right? Love you
He is funny...Eli still thinks he needs to be carried too, but he's 45lbs now, so I'm trying to convince him that he is a big boy, and should walk!
Sorry your on bed rest! you poor thing!
I LOVE Kellen!!!
Hope you are doing good! Wish you had skype so we could talk more often. Maybe someday my phone will work again.
Not fun to be on bed rest, take care and give that little boy lots of kisses.
Post a Comment