Monday, April 6, 2009

Where are you warm weather?


I WANT SPRING TO COME ALREADY!!!! Why must the weather insist on teasing me by being hot, then turning cold? I can't wait to go to Vegas at the end of the month, because I KNOW I can count on it being warm the whole time. Thank you Vegas for being reliable.

4 comments:

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

You are going again? FUN! I may follow you! =)

Shea said...

i want it to come too--i'm so tired of the cold! why are you guys going to vegas?

Marion said...

I felt like that today. Yesterday i wanted to stay outside all day cause I knew it wasn't going to last.

Chulitamaya said...

I am sorry :) I just can't help thinking how grateful I am for not suffering with everyone else in Utah right now, we are really enjoying nice weather out here, you should come and see what Spring is really like :)