Monday, April 27, 2009

Kason's first Tball game

Kason had his first Tball game on Saturday. Cam is the coach and I think he does such a good job with the kids. I'm sure many of you have gone to a game of any sport for a 4 year old team, and I'm sure they are all the same. Everyone runs after the ball and fights over it, even if they are on the same team. It was funny to watch. I'm so excited for the rest of the games!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

That looks like so much fun. We will have to get Cade to play T ball.

Sara said...

I love to watch t-ball, the kids are so funny. How fun that Cam is the coach, I bet Kason loves that. Have fun Kason, let us know when the games are maybe we can make it to one.

Kawa Rangers said...

That's a sweet crack shot of some random kid in the bottom left corner. HEHe!

Heidi said...

I LOVE that first photo! So cute!

Kawa Rangers said...

I know, I seriously look amazing.

Julie said...

cute! I love when dads are coaches. i need to sign clayton up for tball. hope you are enjoying vegas!

ariel said...

Sean said...Dang Cam, you pull off the coach look. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season.