Monday, April 27, 2009

The boys new haircuts.....


12 comments:

Jenny said...

Cool dues.

The Bingham's said...

Look how cool they are!!

Sara said...

I think they look awesome! I bet Kellen loves to be like Kason.

Denise said...

You are the greatest parents ever!!! I bet they love being twins-so fun. I really don't think Ethan would look as cool as your guys with that haircut.

KT and Lance said...

I'm cutting my boys hair tonight... I think you just inspired me! When is Cam going to have a do that matches?

Kawa Rangers said...

I'll have a mohawk as soon as I don't have to meet with my CFO on a regular basis.

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Bishops shouldn't have mokawks Cam. =)

amber said...

Your boys are so cute!

Kawa Rangers said...

Duh, that's what keeps people from being a Bishop. Mohawks and ankle socks.

RATCH said...

Man I love Mohaws!!! Your boys are so cute. Also "chester mustaches" help with the "Bishop" thing too. :)

shaunandnina said...

Fun Mohawks! Those boys are lucky they have such awesome parents! It has been way too long!

Morrells said...

Love the do's