A few weeks back, Kason had his very first sleepover. (That wasn't with family.) His best bud, Conner, came and slept at our house. These boys have stayed up so late before when he wasn't sleeping over, but they were so excited that they were having a sleepover, they were dying to go to bed. By 8:30 they were both asking on a regular basis when it was time for bed. I knew they weren't tired, so I MADE them stay up until 9:30. When I finally said they could go to bed, they were so excited to brush their teeth together. When we got them in bed and said goodnight, I didn't know what to expect. They are both 4, so I was wondering if they had anything to stay up and talk about. I walked up about 10pm and as I'm walking up the stairs Kason says "Be quiet, I think my mom's coming." Conner then yells "Okay, Lets be quiet." I loved it. It was what I remember about sleepovers. Pretending I was asleep and staying up late and talking. They stayed up until about 10:30 talking about rattlesnakes. I know he is pretty young to have a sleepover. What ages do your kids have sleepovers? It was so fun to have Conner stay over and look forward to many more sleepovers.
14 years ago

9 comments:
I'm not to that point of sleepovers yet, but my parents wouldn't let us have sleepovers until we turned 8! Very cute story. I love your boys and how cute/handsome they are.
Mine usually don't have them because of personal reasons but I hear they are fun :)
Looks like a party!!!
Kason--Uncle Brady is glad that you brushed your teeth..We love you. Fun sleepover!!!
I loved my sleepovers! I don't think they are too young...as long as you have a responsible adult (I'm not sure in this case...LOL) J/K I think it is great for kids to have that kind of fun! I can't wait to have them with my girls! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell all of that...but that was just so cute!...there I go again...
When did Kason get big?
I love the writting in pudding idea below! I'm going to use that. It's better than them writting on the wall, then saying they didn't do it, when you know they did because they wrote their name!
Or the chairs with crayons that don't come out and then blame it on his brother, who doesn't do perfect X's in red. Yes I am bitter at what Kason did the other day. Pudding was much better than the 4 chairs...
I love the transformer jammies. I can't wash Jack's fast enough. Cute.
Looks like fun! Kason man you are such a cutie! Hopefully you can have a sleepover at our house sometime!
Post a Comment