Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kason conversation

Kason: Mom, I LOVE ramen noodles. I want to eat them all day long
Me: You want to eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks?
Kason: I want to eat them everytime I have to eat. I even want to make me a bed out of ramen noodles, so when I go to sleep and I get way hungry when I'm sleeping, I can just start eating my bed.
Me: What about all of the juice in the noodles?
Kason: I would just have a way giant straw, silly.

I guess i'm in the market for some good ideas about how to make a bed of ramen....

11 comments:

Emily T. said...

Sounds like my kids, except they haven't asked me to make a bed out of them yet. At least they're cheap. What a funny guy.

Heidi said...

that is so cute.....Haleigh wanted me to buy cup o noodles the other day at the store...maybe she'll be asking for a cup O' Noodle bed soon.

KT and Lance said...

Amen Kason, if they had any nutritional value at all.... I eat them every meal to!

Marion said...

You're lucky his favorite food is so stinkin' cheap. C'mon you can make the bed for him. Think of it as money going towards your food storage ;0

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

MMMM! I want a cheescake bed, I know you would love that too! HAHA

Kawa Rangers said...

For all of you thinking that beds of food would be good, think of all the times you wake up sweating. How gross is that. Extra sodium I guess.

The Bingham's said...

That is so funny!! That is Amy's favorite food too. Everyday for lunch she askes for Ramen noodles. Now Kelly asks for them all the time, even though she does not want them.

Julie said...

That is hilarious!! I hope you have fun on your girls weekend -- I think I need one of those every other weekend :) Thanks for your new number. We are sickies right now but when we are well, I'll give ya a call.

Niki said...

Don't tell Hannah, she would want one too! When I ask her what she wants to eat...it is always "Noodles!" She loves them dry, cooked whatever. So don't ever mention a ramon bed in front of her, she will flip and I will pay for it :)

Chulitamaya said...

Love it!!! also love the soup :) Cute picture with Santa by the way.

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Coby finally moved out of his Ramen Noodle phase, but then moved into the Hot Dog phase.