Kason is obsessed with learning to writing peoples names, transformers names, pretty much writing anything. It seems like everyday I tell him how to spell a million things, so he can write it down and practice his writing skills. My friend Megan gave me a good idea. Make some pudding and spread it out on a cookie sheet, and he can write over and over again, and eat at the same time. He thought this was soooooooo awesome. He would write a name, and then get hungry, and lick his fingers. He kept saying "I am so super, duper hungry now. I need to take a break from writing and eat a little snack." Which would mean he would just lick his fingers.

He wrote a special message for somebody. Can you figure out what it says?

I think it is funny that when he is concentrating, he sticks his tongue out!
7 comments:
Kason, Ellie saw her name and loved it! Good writing names. We can't wait to see you and play with you.
That's so cute! What a great idea. I'll have to try it. Have you gone to Starfall.com for reading games. Haleigh loves them!
What a great idea! He is just so cute with his tongue out. I would have love to write in chocolate. But, I think I would just have to take alot of breaks, and not really write :)
I agree with Trina, that is a GREAT idea, he looks too cute on the second picture :)
That is so cute. My brother does that with his tongue too. He is
30, so I guess they don't grow out of it! What a fun idea.
Watch out, he may take after his mom and start writing things on whatever he can find. I still have a cabbage patch outfit that says Amy on it.
What a fun idea! Kason you are writing your letters so good!
Post a Comment