Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

We had such a great christmas. The boys got tons of stuff and loved ALL of it. Kellen got a bunch of the geotrax stuff and has played with as much as he could since Christmas. We haven't been home much lately with all of the christmas parties, and the passing of Cam's grandpa, so everytime we are home, he goes straight to his train set. Kason got lots of transformer stuff, which is his favorite thing ever! We had such a wonderful christmas and look forward to a new year. I just want to thank all of you that have touched our lives this last year, years earlier, and I'm sure, years to come. We have truly been blessed with the best family and friends possible. So many of you have changed our lives for the better and we are lucky for having you in our lives! We love you all and hope you all have an awesome new year!


5 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

I am so sorry for your loss, but I am also happy to know that you guys had a great Christmas, your boys look so happy :)

Jenny said...

Cute pictures. We missed you at the party. Hopefully we get to see you soon. Glad you had a good Christmas.

Emily T. said...

Sounds like a great Christmas. It's so fun with kids. I loved the pictures of them cuddling in your bed. My boys are just starting to really irritate each other lately. I'm in for it, right?

Keslers said...

Your boys are too cute. I am glad you had a good Christmas.

Julie said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I'm glad Kellen likes his Geo Trax - they are the best. What a cutie!