Kellen was admitted to the hospital again on Monday for his asthma. This was his 8th hospitalization. We got their first thing monday morning, and he was released on Tuesday morning. They only admitted him to keep an eye on him, because there were some things that were happening with his breathing and oxygen levels that were unusual for him, so they just wanted to watch him and make sure he was doing ok. He is still a little bit wheezy, but other than that, he is doing awesome and glad to be home. The best part about this hospital stay was that he was two, so he could sleep in a bed instead of the metal cage they call cribs, and he didn't have to be hooked up to alot of equipment. We have been so blessed. We have gone 5 months without him being hospitalized and that is the longest he has ever gone, and it was awesome that he was only there for a day. I think he is finally starting to outgrow the hospitalizations. I know it is going to be a good year for him. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers in his behalf.


Sorry about the quality of picture. I did it on my phone.
I think he looks cute and little in this big hospital bed.
18 comments:
I am glad he is back home and doing much better. He looks so happy in those pictures :)
we're so glad he's home. he's so cute, and is always so happy (even in the hospital) we hope he continues to get better and stays healthy!
What a cute little guy. I am so glad he is home. Love you
I'm so glad he's doing o.k., but I sure missed you at work today! lol He's so cute in the big bed!!!
That just breaks my heart. I hope that this is the only hospital visit for him in 2009.
I'm glad he didn't have to stay long.....he looks TINY in that bed.....such a cutie!!
Kellen, we love you! You are such a brave little spirit and I know this is just making you stronger! You have the best parents! I love you Amy! Lots of love! (And, yes I am yelling everything!) But with love.
So sorry to hear about being hospitalized again. Hopefully this will be the last. He does look darling and so little in that big bed. Love his smile-like he knows he's only in for a little bit. What a happy little guy. Stay healthy Kellen.
We are hoping at our house that round 8 is the end. We are glad it was a short visit. Tell him to get better from us.
Thanks for the invite. Your kids are so cute. They have grown sooo much. I hope your little one gets better. I had no idea. He looks happy in the pics though. :)
I love Kellen's smile. Could he get any cuter? We are so glad he is back home and doing better.
Wow, that is so much worry for a parent. I am glad that he is not going to the hospital as often. What a sweet little boy-kids are amazing they are happy and cute even in scary situations.
I am so glad that he is home now. HE looks so tiny and cute in that big hospital bed.
That poor little guy! I love your totally positive outlook on it though! You guys are amazing! He is so cute in that BIG bed, but how nice to not be in the cage!
Hes been through so much! Hes so adorable and he does look cute in his bed. I can tell you are awesome parents.
Oh cute Kellen!! I do hope that this is the last and a great year for him. What a great smile for a little boy in the hospital. You keep smiling too!!
Amy, you have the best attitude about things. I'm so glad he is ok.
The pictures are too cute! So sorry you had to go through that again! May this be the year of no more hospital trips
Post a Comment