We have been having so much fun in the snow this year! We went up to our friends cabin in December and did a lot of playing in the snow there. We also went sledding last week at Cam's parents house and that was awesome, but we didn't take any pictures because we were too busy having fun. Cam also made Kason a gigantic snowman. It is huge! Notice how small Kason is compared to the giant snowman. Just in case you are wondering, Kellen is wearing pink girl snowboots.
14 years ago

7 comments:
what is the blue and orange significance.
I didn't know you guys were Boise State fans.
C'mon, Bronco's.
That IS a big snowman.
I remember how much I loved the snow when I was little. Not so much anymore, but it's fun to see kids having fun out there.
Awesome snowman, your little guys look so happy there.
Cool graffiti! I wish I would have seen him in person!
That snowman is amazing. We can't even make snowmen half the time. I love that you said Kellen is wearing pink girl snowboots, because on Ashlie's birthday the kids wanted to play in the snow and the only boots I had for Cade were purple girl snow boots that Ashlie wore last year.
I'm so glad you guys aren't sports fans whose teams color has yellow. That could be scary. Nice snowman. How long did that take?
Post a Comment