14 years ago
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
We're having a baby.
No we're not, for all you suckers who just bought into that, we are not expecting. For some reason everyone is thinking we are or we should. I (Cam) am here to squash any rumors. No babies are coming into our home, via Amy's body. We aren't even talking about it at this moment in time. Maybe if Kel would stay out of the hospital, maybe if we thought the time was right, maybe if the good Lord thought we were ready, most importantly, only if we knew for sure it would be a girl. Those are the only possiblities that would get us to start thinking about another child. So, there are always possibilities, but right now is not happening for the Kawa's. So asking, speculating, and dreaming are only wasting time. Thank you and good night. (By the way I'm not upset by any means, just setting the record straight). I bet Amy erases this, cause she won't like this post. Love you Amy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I wish I had the guts to set the record straight as well. I get pretty sick of everyone asking, like it's their business.
Way to set the record straight, but I must say you did have me going for a second with the title. I agree with Megan it's nobody's business but your own.
But your kids are soooo cute and you need a girl KawaRanger
You got me too with the title! 3 is lots of fun but lots of work...I think #4 is a ways away...but it better be a girl :)
I didn't fall for the news the first time I read your blog, but now I'm a sucker. I browse to your page and I get all excited for you guys. And then I remember that the news isn't true and I feel sheepish.
Hey, post something new would you? I want to see pics. I will do your layout if you send me a picture of so. Let me know.
Post a Comment