Second, the kids all had soooo much fun playing with Kellen. As soon as he would get up all 3 kids would run over to him and attack him with hugs and kisses. It was always a fight over who got to sit by Kellen, eat by Kellen, etc. One of the kids favorite games was to put Kellen in the little tykes baby stroller and push him up and down the hall fast enough that they would all fall down, and everyone would just laugh, and laugh. It was pretty cute.
14 years ago

3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I can totally see you in your kids and Holley in her kids.
Love the pics. Wish we could have been there too. I want to sit by Kellen when I come to visit.
kawa, wheres the chest hair comin out of that shirt man? looks as if the one piecer is still in full effect..
Post a Comment