Friday, June 20, 2008

Carnival




I must have really boring posts lately, because nobody comments anymore, so, on that note, let me know if there is anything you would like to see on our blog and your wish is our command! Anyway, a few weeks ago, our awesome city of Eagle Mountain had a carnival. We went with our friends the Hibberts. Kason was scared on anything to far above ground, but had so much fun on the other rides. One ride 4 of the kids went on was so boring for them they kept asking when it would be over and it lasted a good 5 minutes at least. Other than that, my kids had tons of fun! Thanks for coming along Hibberts!

5 comments:

Brett Hibbert said...

pretty sure i just sent myself an email about the comment i was trying to make, sorry, i'm a little slow. anyway, you get the first comment ever, but the carnival was fun!!! you guys are AWSOME!!! but Aubree wrote this, not Brett!!

KT and Lance said...

That totally makes me laugh! That looks like the same carnival that comes to Kaysville. Lance and I have taken the kids several times and we always laugh and joke about the "Carnies" and how they let the ride go forever! We were just talking about it today and then I look at your blog, and there it is!

It was fun hanging out last week! We will have to do it again!
kt

Shea said...

i think you should tell people you're having twins--or maybe even triplets--and then i'd bet you'd get lots of comments ! :) i think you should try it!

Taneill said...

I love this time of year- all the city fairs!

Taneill

Jenny said...

I agree with Shea, that would be awesome if you were having twins. I wonder who they would look like?