Thursday, June 12, 2008

Farm Country

The kids and I went to Farm country at Thanksgiving point with my friend Julie and her kids the other day. It was such a fun place. They have horse rides, wagon rides, and lots and lots of farm animals. They also let you feed the animals. The kids had a lot of fun, and best of all is it was really inexpensive. If you live in the vicinity I would definitely check it out. I thought Kason was going to be really scared to ride the horse, but he just hopped right on and hung on the whole time with a big smile. Kellen on the other hand was just holding on to me for dear life and couldn't wait to get off the horse. Then we ended the day with Ice cream.



3 comments:

Shea said...

How fun! I definitely need to take Landry there again. By the way, he talks about "Amy's house" all the time. We need to do a play date soon.

The Bucks said...

I wish we lived close to something like that. Xander would hate it, but I love tormenting him like that. Ice cream is the perfect way to end the day!

Taneill said...

looks like fun- your boys are so cute and I love their names.

Taneill