Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kawa Look-alike Meter

So, I have to say I am really disappointed by the results of these tests. I have seen these on other peoples blogs and its usually some sort of percent more towards mom or dad, but I did it 4 times with different pictures and everytime I got the same results! Also, just so you know, one time I messed up and put a picture of me, and 2 pictures of Kason and the results said Kason looked 8% more like himself than me. So, you decide for yourself the accuracy. I hope someone else puts this on their blog and gets more exciting results.

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Geneology software - Family reunion

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Cool, I am going to have to do that for our kids. By the way, I know your zoo is cooler than mine, but hey at least it is better than what we grew up with.