A little story of Kason, Kellen, Amy and Cam.
Amy's Baby countdown!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry...got a little overzealous with the enter button, and you got the same comment three times. oops!
SUPER happy and excited for you guys!
Holy cow!!!!! I am so excited!!! Seriously, I am so happy right now!!! Congratulations!!! Please call if you need me! (Is that enough !!!!! marks?!)
WOW!!! You are pregnant!! AWESOME!!!
LOVE the baby floating around because that is totally awesome news!!!
I am so excited for you, especially because you make such cute babies!
Wonder what this one will be??? Congrats-hope you are feeling good.
What are you serious! I am totally surprised! =) Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!Love you
Um .. no. What is it? Congratulations! How exciting.
Congrats you guys! That is too exciting!!
YEAH!!!!!!!
Love the baby counter! How funny :) No trying to keep track yourself. We are so excited for you guys. Love ya
Yahoo!! Congratulations!!
So so excited for you and wish that some time next year we can also share the same kind of news!!!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Amy's Baby countdown!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry...got a little overzealous with the enter button, and you got the same comment three times. oops!
SUPER happy and excited for you guys!
Holy cow!!!!! I am so excited!!! Seriously, I am so happy right now!!! Congratulations!!! Please call if you need me! (Is that enough !!!!! marks?!)
WOW!!! You are pregnant!! AWESOME!!!
LOVE the baby floating around because that is totally awesome news!!!
I am so excited for you, especially because you make such cute babies!
Wonder what this one will be??? Congrats-hope you are feeling good.
What are you serious! I am totally surprised! =) Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!!
Love you
Um .. no. What is it?
Congratulations! How exciting.
Congrats you guys! That is too exciting!!
YEAH!!!!!!!
Love the baby counter! How funny :) No trying to keep track yourself. We are so excited for you guys. Love ya
Yahoo!! Congratulations!!
So so excited for you and wish that some time next year we can also share the same kind of news!!!
Post a Comment