14 years ago
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Kason's Birthday Part 2
Sorry about more pictures of Kason's birthday, but I keep forgetting to post them. He had a party with his friends this year and had so much fun and got a lot of cool stuff. Cam did an obstacle course outside with the kids, we played GI Joe Bingo, Sargent says, made GI Joe people out of pipe cleaners, cupcakes and presents! For his family birthday party, he wanted a volcano cake with GI Joe guys fighting on it. I thought it would turn out so cool, but it definitely didn't turn out how I thought it would. I just cooked a regular cake (9x13)to make the fighting zone, and then a cake in a bundt pan and turned it upside down to make the volcano. We put dry ice in the "volcano", which looked pretty cool. He liked it and that's all that matters. I think from now on, I will stick to the cakes I know how to do. Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What a cool cake, I love it. He is so big and what a big smile!!!
I think the volcano cake looks awesome!
I love that volcano cake. I think you should keep on doing awesome cakes like you do every year.
That cake rocks!! His face shows it too!! Keep doing it.
I think that cake is... AWESOME! Good job Amy! If I were a 5 year old boy I would think my Mom was the coolest for making that cake. You should have see the disaster that was James's race car cake last year... sad.
I love how Haleigh is the only one not looking at the camera. She must be embarassed and in heaven around all those boys! :)
What a cool idea for a cake! I love all of Kason's expressions--so cute!
Love that last picture with the cake! Kason has the most happy look on his face.
I love the cake and KASON!!! Maybe I will hire you and Cam to do Porter's party in a afew years
Post a Comment