Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

This is how our Christmas started...


This is a little bit of the middle....





This is how it ended...


We had an awesome Christmas, and we hope everyone else did as well! I love just being able to spend time with family and I love making new memories. Also, on an unrelated note, I'm in my second trimester and am SOOOO excited to be closer to meeting this little baby. YEAH!

4 comments:

The Bingham's said...

Your boys are getting so big!! I can't wait until the newest Kawa comes, hopefully a little girl!! Merry CHristmas.

Ruth Done said...

Cute boys, I hope you start feeling better soon!

Jenny said...

Looks like you had fun. I am so excited you found that gift for Kellen. I bet he loved it.

Sara said...

I love their little faces! They look so excited. We are glad we could spend some of the holiday with you!