Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's about time...

that I finally post something else. I was talking to my sister in Japan about how much Kason loves any stinky Japanese food. He is extremely jealous that Baylee and Ellie live in Japan, because he thinks that they get to eat seaweed all day. My sis told me she was going to mail him a package of a bunch of stinky food. We got the package, and Kason was beyond excited. The first thing he is begging me to try is these fish. Seriously, they look so gross and smell even worse. I knew there was NO WAY he was going to like them, but I had to let him try. He takes a bite and...................................
LOVES IT!!! Being pregnant, I about threw up. He was telling me how good they were, with him mouth open so I could see half-chewed up fish. So, so disgusting. With that being said, he is not allowed to have any of the fish if I'm having a really bad sick day, because I have thrown up just by seeing them. I don't know why I was surprised that he liked it, because he likes some seriously stinky japanese food.

Kellen tried a bite and said he liked it, then he took another bite and said it was making him die and he needed a drink right that second.



I LOVE MY BOYS!!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Those look DISGUSTING!! I am glad it is your kid and not mine who likes stinky Japanese food. I am not pregnant, but they might make me throw up. Kason and Kellen sure are cool (we use cool instead of cute at our house). Wish we could see you soon. Kellen looks so grown up in the bottom picture.

Holli said...

Kason I am so glad you like the fish. Kellen it is okay that you don't like the fish. Baylee and Ellie don't like the fish. Love you guys!

Sara said...

I love your stinking boys too!

Niki said...

Gotta love stinky Japanese food :) Even I wouldn't go near those fish...and just so you know they are actually in the candy isles for the kids! Kason isn't the only one :)

Heidi said...

That's too funny!! They look so yummy!!! NOT!

Marion said...

Those fish made me want to barf. SICK!!! At least you know Kason will be able to survive if we have to live on crap.

BTW, congrats on the baby. Super exciting!