Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Doesn't this little girl make you smile?



The kids and I were able to go babysit my sisters kids for a day while she was out of town. I was sad it was only for one day because I loved hanging out with my nieces and nephew. I am also so glad that I have such a good relationship with all of my brothers and sisters. I know that isn't the same for a lot of people, but I am seriously so glad to have such good friends in my brothers and sisters. Now, if I can just get some of them to move closer.... (hint, hint, you know who you are)

On that note, you should check out my sisters blogs here, and here. I have two sisters that are doing 31 days of Halloween, meaning, every day in October they do a different Halloween activity. So cute. I am always looking of new fun ideas to do with the kids. Do you guys have any cute websites that you look at that has fun ideas?

3 comments:

Denise said...

Your sisters daughter (baby) looks like she could be yours. What a cutie. I too love my siblings and have a great relationship with them-what fun.

Jenny said...

I am jealous you got to spend time with Bella, Brooke and Ben. Wow, your sister's blog is awesome.

Holli said...

I am sure that hint was not to me. I will update the blog already!!! The kids look so cute and I am sure they loved to spend time with Aunt Amy. You have 3 amazing sisters really creative. Why didn't those genes hit me?
Loves