
So how awesome is our neighbor, Lyndsey? She took some pictures of Kason and his friend a bit ago and entered this into a contest. I believe it is the I Heart Faces blog. The theme was "excited". There were 493 entries and of the 493, this picture of Kason won.
Here is a link to the I Heart Faces so you can see what Lyndsey and Kason were up against.
Here is also a link to Lyndsey's site. She does a great job. Lyndsey, you're awesome. Thanks for making Kason a star!

10 comments:
This is a great picture. Love the composition and colors, and of course Kason's cute, cute expression. Way to go, Kas!
That is an AWESOME picture! I love the excitement you can actually feel when looking at it. CUTE KID!
So cool! Lyndsey does do a great job! A you have such a cute kid too, so that helps a lot!
Before I read the post, I smiled. Awesome!
love it.
That is so freakin cute of him, I LOVE IT!!
What an adorable picture! I love it!
That picture is awesome! I'm glad it won!
Priceless!
I LOVE this picture. It is so awesome!
Post a Comment