Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkins...

We carved pumkins tonight, and the boys LOVED how they turned out. I love how excited the boys get to carve pumpkins, when really, it's mostly mom and dad who carve them. Mostly, I love how excited they get to see the finished product!


In case you can't tell, it's Wolverine, and Batman.

8 comments:

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Spooky!

Denise said...

Those are awesome pumpkins.

Chulitamaya said...

Those pumpkins are awesome, love them!!! And the picture that won the contest is so cute, I am glad he won :)

amber said...

Those pumpkins are pretty cool. We're doing pumpkins tomorrow!

The Bucks said...

I know exactly what you mean, we should have carved pumpkins after the boys went to bed because they were no help at all! Nice work on their pumpkins, though.

Laurie said...

Cool pumpkins!!

Sara said...

Those pumpkins are awesome!!!!

Marion said...

I knew your pumpkins were going to be awesome cause I remembered them from last year. So cool.