Thursday, September 24, 2009

Baby talk...

So, I have decided to tell you all what is going on in the baby department. Since my post about going to the doctor, I have received TONS of emails and comments from people with concern about our situation. First, thank you for all of your concern. Every comment and email was so sweet. I decided I better clarify what is going on.
Cam and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost 17 months. With the other two kids, we got pregnant right away, so it came as a surprise that we weren't able to get pregnant quickly again. After going to the doctor several times, at this point, I don't think there is much that can be done. So, with that being said, we are ok, and I seriously feel like we will have another baby at some point in our lives it just may not be for a while. I'm not going to lie, I have had some hard days, but I have been so lucky to have the comfort and faith in my heavenly father that he has my best interest in mind and he will do what is best for me and my family. I almost feel silly writing about this because we are so, extremely lucky. We have, not one, but TWO children and that is so much more than a lot of people can say. My heart just aches thinking about those of you who cannot ever have children, or those who have tried for years. I have only had to do it for a moment in time compared to so many other people and it can be so painful at times, so I cannot even begin to imagine the pain some of you have had to go through for years and years. So, seriously, don't worry about us. We are OK. We again are so lucky to be able to spend time with the 2 children we have now and are loving every minute! Thanks again for all of your sweet comments and emails!


You've got to admit, we do make some cute babies!

17 comments:

The Bingham's said...

Again, YOU JUST ROCK!!! And yes, you do make cute babies for sure!!

Carpenter Column said...

Very CUTE! Good being Grateful! Hang in there!

Heidi said...

You are always in my prayers and I know things will work out the way that HF knows they should. I love the baby photos by the way. You can totally tell who is who. Love it!

lyndsey said...

Awww, I had no idea. I understand. It is so hard, even if you have kids already!

Niki said...

Amy, you rock. It doesn't matter how long you go through it, it will always hurt. I love you and please let me know if you need anything :) LOL

The Bucks said...

Cute and hairy!

shaunandnina said...

You do make cute babies! I am sorry for the trials you are facing right now. I agree that Heavenly Father is all knowing, and as such, is making everything turn out just the way it should....but that doesn't make it feel ok now. Good Luck! We love you!

shaunandnina said...

You do make cute babies! I am sorry for the trials you are facing right now. I agree that Heavenly Father is all knowing, and as such, is making everything turn out just the way it should....but that doesn't make it feel ok now. Good Luck! We love you!

Shea said...

I have to agree--you do make cute kids! Thanks for being such a good example of faith and strength. We love you!

RATCH said...

You have a wonderful positive attitue which I admire. I sure hope though that you will be able to add to your family and that it won't take too long. :)

You two most definitely make gorgeous babies!

Ruth Done said...

You guys are in my prayers. I know it's hard. If you ever need to talk please call!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Cutest babies ever! Thanks for posting it was just what I needed to hear. I love you and pray for you always!

Anna said...

We have talked about this at the doctors office already but feel free to ask me ANY question you have. chances are, i have been through it, tried it, or done it. I know this can be SUPER stressful and depressing.but Hang in there and keep staying strong.

Keslers said...

Amy, you guys are awesome and you really are such a great a example of patience and faith. I wish you guys the best, and you do have two stinking cute lttle boys.

Mandy said...

Amy, you that you and your family are always on our minds and in our prayers! You are amazing and I so admire your strength. YOU are a tremendous example to me! We love you guys! Kason and Kellen are so adorable. I honestly can't stop smiling at these cute little pictures!

Laurie said...

What adorable baby boys!! You are the sweetest person I know. I am so surprised at people's personal stories and especially how they deal with their trials. You are an amazing person and you will be blessed for that. I am so proud to call you my friend. I don't know why it's taken so long!!

Chulitamaya said...

I totally missed that post. But I love your attitude about this issue and will be praying for you and hope that your wish comes true in the future.
Enjoy those two cuties :)