-I'm excited that Cam only has a 3 day work week next week so we can head off to Park City with my family. My parents arranged an adult only weekend in Park City with all of the siblings that are in Utah and Idaho. I'm so excited.
-I'm excited to go the baby doctor again next week to see if we can get closer to figuring out why my body decided it didn't want to make babies.
-I'm excited Kason started soccer. I hope that he will be able to make a goal one of the days, because I can't even imagine how excited he'll be. Last game he had a good assist, but just not the same as a goal. We are keeping our fingers crossed!
-I'm excited to try some of the new recipes in the Kraft foods magazine. Apparently I'm attracted to recipes with Velveeta in them, because I think almost every recipe I wanted to try out of this magazine has Velveeta in it. I'll let you know if there are any you have to try.
-I'm so, so, so excited for Kellen's birthday on Sunday. Is he seriously going to be 3? Where did the time go?
-I'm so excited to not have diapers on the budget anymore.
-I'm excited that a lot of my family has decided to have blogs and update them regularly. I don't want to miss out on any fun moments that they are having! I'm especially excited that my sister Holli is updating her blog regularly since she just moved to Japan, and I can't get enough of the pictures. It is so amazing over there.
-I'm excited that I am LDS. The church is true and so awesome in so many ways. I literally don't know what I'd do without it.
-I'M EXCITED FOR FALL!!!! I love all of the things that come with fall. For example; the weather, hoodies, pumpkins, Halloween, football, having the window's open, etc.

15 comments:
I'm excited for all those things too. Good luck at the Dr.s. We hope it can be easily figured out. I wish everyday that Jack and Kason were in the same class!
I'm excited that I just read your post! It was great! Thanks again for having Haleigh over today!
Lame but you so made me cry!!!! Give that Kason and Kel big hugs for us. Have fun in Park City. I AM SO JEALOUS! Take lots of pics and post them soon.
I miss fall--no crisp weather, no hoodies, warm comfort food, no pumpkins. I guess I shouldn't complain though.
So, what is going on in the baby department? Do you need a shoulder to cry...please call me. 331-8924
LOL
I'm so awesome for having you as a friend! :) I loved reading this! You have the best attitude and I love ya!
Baby making is so stressful when it doesn't go your way! I can't wait for fall, either. I just know it will be gorgeous up here!
Preschool - Yeah how fun he already started, we still have 8 more days! We can't wait to hang out next week either sunday, thurs, fri and saturday!
You have me all excited about life now too! Thanks for being awesome.
Okay, so just to make sure, what I MEANT was that I'm awesome BECAUSE I know YOU.
That's a fun blog Amy. Adult only weekends are always something to look forward to.
I am sooooooooooooo excited to see you again. It has been WAY to long. Can't wait to party in Park City. See you there :)
I love you, Amy!
You ROCK!! Love the list.
Let me know how everything goes with the baby doctor. I know that frustrating feeling you are feeling. LOVE the soccer picture. so intense!
Baby department...What? Do tell!!! Stay positive, life is exciting!
Post a Comment