Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kellen is THREE!

I cannot believe that this little guy....



Or this little guy (with awesome Aunt Holli) is now THREE!



Kellen turned three this month, and I know everyone says this, but he grew up so fast. It seriously seems like just yesterday he was a baby, and at the same time, it seems like we have had him forever. I feel like this little guy has been through so much in his 3 short years, but I KNOW he is not going to have such troubles from here on out. He got lots of cool stuff for his birthday and has had so much fun with his new toys. He is so much fun to have around and we are so blessed to have him in our lives. WE LOVE YOU, KELLEN!


(Here is Kellen enjoying all of the black icing on his cake.)

14 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday little man! He's so cute! I love the train cake!

Holli said...

We LOVE you Kellen!!!

shaunandnina said...

Happy Birthday Kellen! Such a cutie!

RATCH said...

We really need to get he and James together... they would have so much fun together (and probably wreak havoc). James loves trains too. I think it is a requirement to love trains if you are a 3 year old boy.

What a cutie!

The Bingham's said...

I remember when he was born. I was so jealous of you!! I still had whole month left. I have to agree, it is so hard to think about how much they have learned in 3 years and how quickly it went. I also know that he will be doing better from here on out!!! Happy Birthday Kellen!!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!
love, Elamie

Shea said...

I love that first picture--so, so cute! Happy B-day little buddy!

Mandy said...

Thanks for posting these pictures! Okay, Kellen is absolutely adorable - from the cute baby picture to his icing covered face. I love the little guy. And his hair when he was a baby...soooo priceless! Happy Birthday KELLEN!!!!

KT and Lance said...

I love that first pic of cam and Kel! Did you make that cool cake?

The Bucks said...

You've gotta love black icing!

Laurie said...

Very CUTE cake!! Did you do that?! Are you up for trying a transformer cake for Brayton's birthday??? Just kidding!

Keslers said...

What a cute cake. Your boys are getting so big, I can't believe it.

Jenny said...

Happy late birthday Kellen. Amy that cake turned out so good. You did an awesome job.

Anna said...

Wow! i am super impressed with your cake!