A little story of Kason, Kellen, Amy and Cam.
That looks like an AWESOME pool. Got to love good weather and swimming pools. Keeps the kids entertained for hours.
Me too!!! They are the best.
Those are the best days!
i'm looking forward to the day when landry and livvy can play like that.looks like your boys were having so much fun!
I want to come swim!
Me too! That looks like one fun pool!
Yeah for summer!!!!Love the sleepover story, sounds like my kids!!
I wish it would stop raining so we coud have more days like that!
Hey man-sucks about Jaman. What happened?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That looks like an AWESOME pool. Got to love good weather and swimming pools. Keeps the kids entertained for hours.
Me too!!! They are the best.
Those are the best days!
i'm looking forward to the day when landry and livvy can play like that.
looks like your boys were having so much fun!
I want to come swim!
Me too! That looks like one fun pool!
Yeah for summer!!!!
Love the sleepover story, sounds like my kids!!
I wish it would stop raining so we coud have more days like that!
Hey man-sucks about Jaman. What happened?
Post a Comment