Little Kellen has unfortunately caught swine flu. Luckily, at this point, I don't think anybody else in our family is going to get it, and really, he is the only one at a risk considering his lung issues. Wish us luck, because that poor boy is miserable...

(A cute picture our friend Lyndsey took of him. More pictures to come later)
17 comments:
Oh my gosh, you guys really have been affected by this flu (with your friend dying and now Kellen being sick). I'm so glad they at least caught it so it can be treated. Hopefully he feels better soon and the rest of you don't get it, too. I'll be thinking about you guys.
Poor little guy... :(
OH! I'm so sorry. Please let me know how I can help. I'm SERIOUS!!! Are you guys at the hospital? Please let me help!
We aren't at the hospital. We just need to take him there if he starts having breathing troubles, which he hasn't yet, but he does have a cold, and that is usually how it starts. We're keeping our fingers crossed!!
Crap dang! That poor kid. I hope he gets better soon.
we've been praying for him. i feel so bad for the poor little guy--he's been through so much in (almost) 3 short years!
We hope he gets feeling better soon. We love him.
oH MY GOSH!!! that is so horrible. Hang in there! What a cute picture!!!
Oh no!! Poor Kellen!! My little nephew just got over it. It is no fun!! My prayer are with you guys.
Kellen we hope you feel better soon! We love ya so much! :)
I am so sorry I hope he gets better soon. I will be praying for him.
Poor little guy. Hope he gets better soon. So sorry he had to catch this. My prayers are with you and your family.
We love you Kellen!
Poor Kellen. I hope he's starting to feel better. If you need me to watch Kason at all I'm usually home. Don't hesitate to call.
Poor guy! It looks like it's hit our ward.
Poor little guy, I am so sorry to hear that he is sick again. I hope he is doing better and get over it soon.
No way! Poor Kel--hope he gets well soon! I will give you a call.
Post a Comment