Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sleepovers


Almost every night the last few weeks, Kason and/or Kellen have asked to have a sleepover with each other. On Sunday night I decided Kellen could sleep in Kason's room. They were so EXCITED!!! A few minutes after we put them to bed, Kason starts yelling for me. I go upstairs, and Kellen decided go on the top bunk to sleep with Kason. Kason says Kellen won't be quiet and it's giving him a headache. I tell them both to go to bed, and about a half hour later, Kellen is yelling at me telling me he wants to sleep in his room. I think he got bored, because Kason fell asleep. On Tuesday night, they are begging me to have a sleepover again, but this time in Kellen's room. I set them up in Kel's room, put them to bed, and not even two minutes later Kason is bringing all of his stuff out of Kellens room. He says. "Kellen is always giving me a headache so we can't have sleepovers." Apparently Kellen is quite the talker at night.

4 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Did you take the picture with the phone? Man this is not focused.

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Sleepovers are always interesting!

Chulitamaya said...

Funny boys :) but it is kind of cool that they want to have a sleep over with each other.

Jenny said...

That is funny. This is what Cade does to Isaac when he has had enough of his talking. "Isaac beeeeeeeeeeee quiet already." Then he hides under his covers and tries to go to sleep.