14 years ago
Sunday, May 17, 2009
AHHHHH
Can I just vent for a second. I am just wondering who put a sign on our vehicle that said PLEASE HIT OUR CAR. While we were in church today sombody ran into the side of our van. We have only had it about 1 month, and have been hit on both the front and the back now. The worst is that nobody was around and there was no note. Cam had just started to say how messed up it was that somebody hit us in the church parking lot and didn't bother to leave a note when a lady came up and told us it was her. Luckily, she was honest and gave us her information, but seriously. TWICE in one month. What is up with that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How awful! You guys are seriously car-cursed.
Your trip to Vegas looked like it was sooo much fun! I love all of the water features at the public parks. That is terrible about your van - the worst of luck. I hope this is the last hit it ever takes!
Fun Vegas Trip!
And again....I don't think I could ever let you borrow my car, I think you have a target on you! That sucks...sorry!
That does stink! At least that lady confessed. Of course it would be your new car - sorry!
Sean said.....I hate cars! My car is in the shop and I'm driving some crappy Chevy! What kind of Van do you have? I really want to buy one.
We have a Nissan Quest and I LOVE it. I've been in a lot of vans, and it is definitely my favorite, and they are pretty affordable.
Post a Comment