Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 random things about Cam


Cam did this on his facebook page, so I thought I should post it here too!

1. I love my family. Nuclear and extended. Amy is amazing. Through almost 7 years of dealing with my stupidity, she still loves me and I really appreciate it. My kids are amazing. As onry as they can be, they still make me smile every day. I love my parents and brothers and their families and all that they do for me. I also love Amy's family. There's a million of them, but that's one of the biggest reasons that I like having them around.

2. I still watch "fake" wrestling. (It's not fake. If you think so, come talk to me and I'll powerbomb you. Then you can tell me it's fake.)

3. I am an all day person. I'm fine in the early morning, I'm fine late at night.

4. I hate running unless I'm playing some kind of sport. People who say they enjoy running are dumb. Tell me, do you ever see a smile while they are running, No. It's only after they finish.

5. I have had 3 surgeries. In 1995, meniscus tear. 2001, ACL tear, 2003, ripped a tendon off my thumb. I have retorn the first ACL tear and think I have done something also to the other knee, but no swelling, I run just fine, so no surgery just yet.

6. I have a problem with holes in my pants. For some reason it's always in the crotch area. I constantly split them or wear a hole in them. (BTW, I got to work today and found a hole in my crotch. Now I'm down to 1 pair of pants.)

7. I love cold weather. Negative weather does not bother me. I wish for 45-60 degrees everyday.

8. I long for an 360 (one day Hew.)

9. I'm very stubborn. Not many can win an arguement with me, even if I know I'm wrong.

10. I'm the biggest Kawa I know. (Yes I have reached the 230 mark, all muscle of course).

11. I am my dad's son. We don't cry, we're tough and handsome. The only person that I think that is tougher than me is my dad. I know I can't take him, I won't even try because of that late night in the summer of '91.

12. I still wear clothes that I wore in highschool. I also wear a lot of shirts from high schools.

13. I watch too much tv, but it doesn't bother me.

14. I hate reading. I know I should read more, but why read when you can watch the movie?

15. My best friends, besides Amy, are still my high school chums. Who would have thought that after 12 years, you would regularly do something with your high school buds.

16. I miss high school. As much as I love my life now, things just aren't like the mid 90's. No job, no responsiblities, all the LADIES, football, soccer, wrestling. Midnight rollerblading, Denny's, beaver ponds, St. George, pee bush, sneaking under Mo's tramp while people are on it (more to the story) , water-ballooning, snow-balling, the list can go on and on.

17. I long for a motorcycle. Borrowing Kenyon's here and there just doesn't cut it.

18. I wish my brothers and I were closer in age. We never really hung out growing up. That's why I am excited for Kason and Kellen's relationship.

19. I am not the biggest fan of sweets (unless it's gummy or sweettarts). I would rather have a bag of chips or jerky, than icecream, chocolate and cookies.

20. I got rid of my blanket at an earlier age than either of my brothers. That's probably why I am so manly.

21. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be in BC.

22. My kids both have been on steroids, Kel still is. Something, I haven't done even when I was maxing out my bench at 325..

23. I want to be a spy (James Bond style) when I grow up.

24. I rarely buy things I need at full price, but I regularly buy things I don't need as long as it's a good deal.

25. I love the cartoons that I grew up with. If I see them on I will watch them, even if it's a new version. I love Transformers, Gi Joe, Xmen, Spiderman, so on and so on. Yes, I will even watch the Smurfs. Because of this, I am excited for the movies coming out in the future: Gi Joe, TF2, Wolverine, Capt America, Avengers, Thor, Master's of the Universe, Thundercats, the list goes on.

4 comments:

ariel said...

this is sean but i have to comment under ariel because you guys are private. speaking of g.i. joe....the movie trailor looks awesome. remember the days when we would take a movie day and leave work. good days! and BC?? is that british columbia??

Kawa Rangers said...

Yes I remember those days. Movies are great (said like Tony the Tiger) Yes it is British Columbia.

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Spencer has the same crotch splitting problem...drives me crazy!

Anonymous said...

i hear you on the crotch splitting. maybe for totally different reasons though?