I'm not really actively potty training Kellen, but he has shown a little interest in starting. So, I made him a little chart and told him every time he goes in the potty, he can put a sticker on the chart, and when it is all full he can choose out a toy at the store. I asked him what toy he would want to get, knowing he would say something about a train, because he is obsessed with trains. He said he didn't know, and Kason turned to Kellen and said "You are going to get potty trained." Kellen got so excited and started running around saying he wanted to fill up his chart to go get a potty train at the store. I can't even begin to imagine what he thinks a potty train is. He's so silly.
14 years ago

10 comments:
He is just too cute, I loves his smile. Good luck with the Potty train :)
Do you want to come and get Hannah to want to use the potty...I thought girls were supposed to be easier in that department...LOL
That made me laugh!! I can imagine a little train with a potty on it!! That was too cute.
I love your boys! They are so cute. I'm still laughing.
I really wish I lived closer so I could play with those cute boys more often. Can't wait to see you so SOON!!! Yes I am counting down the days too. Thanks for the VM!!!
Tell Kel and Kason we love them.
THat's hilarious!! Good luck finding a potty train! lol
I'm jealous! My Eli just keeps saying, "I not go potty on the toilet, I go in my diaper!" I can't seem to change his mind either!
Your little guy is a cuttie!
kt
I hope you really do find him a potty train LOL.
BTW,I think the heart shaped meatloaf is such a cute idea.
Ellie and Baylee think that story is so funny. Kason and Kellen are so silly!!! They want a potty train for Porter. LOL
That is absolutely hilarious ha ha -
Post a Comment