At least he looks like he has the real thing. After Gideon brushes his teeth he uses the toothbrush with leftover toothpaste on it to spread over his face. Then he uses the toothbrush to wipe it all off. Sick and funny at the same time.
Cute, I got Tristan a shaving set for Christmas, he loved it but after the first time requested to put the shaving cream on his body not his face :) He loos really into the shaving thing. Cute!!!
11 comments:
oh no!! They grow up too quickly. Too cute!!
Kason you are so cute. I heard Asians grow facial hair young right??? LOL
Wow, he is already growing facial hair. Crazy. That really is very cute.
I all of the sudden thought I should clarify, if you didn't already know, that this is a play bath set.
So cute!! We miss you guys
What a stud!
At least he looks like he has the real thing. After Gideon brushes his teeth he uses the toothbrush with leftover toothpaste on it to spread over his face. Then he uses the toothbrush to wipe it all off. Sick and funny at the same time.
cute--i love it!
That is too cute! Oh and i did add that picture after, so your not going crazy.
Cute, I got Tristan a shaving set for Christmas, he loved it but after the first time requested to put the shaving cream on his body not his face :) He loos really into the shaving thing. Cute!!!
haha how cute. so bummed for you guys about your youngest being in the hospital so much! :( sad!
Post a Comment