14 years ago
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Camping
Last weekend we went camping with our friends up Farmington Canyon. It was so much fun. Kason and Kellen were in LOVE with camping. Kason thought is was amazing that we were in the mountains and that we were going to sleep all night in the mountains. Seriously, I have no idea why we don't go camping more often because it was so relaxing and fun to be up there in good company, and it was pretty inexpensive. At some point in the middle of the night it started raining so hard, but I thought it was so cool to be all warm in my sleeping bag and listen to the rain and thunder. It was still raining when we woke up so it made it a harder clean-up, but it was such nice weather because of all of the rain. Seriously, seriously SO MUCH FUN!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Is that Jill and Chad?
Sounds like fun! Our kids love camping I don't know why we don't go more often.
FUN!
FUN!
We love camping. I mean LOVE camping. We will have to go in 3 years! Looks like so much fun!
I LOVE camping, but I hate it with babies. Looks like a blast.
how fun! i love camping other than the nasty campfire smell that you have when you come home (and on everything you brought!)
Post a Comment