This is how they were when I was done!
They were both so cuddly. I thought it was so cute and I wish they could be that more often, and not argue so much. I guess fighting just comes with the territory of two siblings, 2 years apart. Right? Does that happen to everyone else?

5 comments:
When does it not happen?? If its too quiet I panic.
Does it happen? Hell ya it happens, all the time!! My E & A fight more than they get along!!!!
So did you get your new camera? The pictures look great. My kids fight all the time, but I have discovered that they love each other too. And by the way you and I have the same bedding set, did you get it at Bukos?
Your new niece and nephew are so cute too.
Yes, Yes, and YES! My boys play so well together and they also fight really well too. Someday they will grow out of it. I hope!
Post a Comment