Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kason's best friend

So, I don't remember back when I was just turned four, but I hope I had a best friend like Kason has. Kason loves Conner. He wants to play ALL the time. Luckily for him, Conner's mom, Mandy, and I are really good friends so they get to play together all of the time. What amazes me about them is they hardly ever fight. Kason is the typical four year old (I think) that fights over a toy, wants to play the games he wants, etc, so when we have other kids over there is bound to be fights and arguments over toys and games. For some reason with Conner though, they play and play and play and rarely fight. A few weeks ago they played with play-doh for 3 1/2 hours straight! Most the time they will just go up in Kason's room for 3-4 hours and we don't hear anything from them, and every time you check on them they are just playing a game with the toys. I don't know if its just my kids, but at this point in our lives it is rare to not have some sort of argument every hour or so. We are so lucky that Kason has found such a good friend! Do your kids have friends like that? And yes, the mohawk has made it's apperance again...


11 comments:

Marion said...

Cool haircut. Gideon's over my shoulder and asking if he can have Kason's haircut cause it looks AWESOME!

Play-doh for 3 hours huh. Amazing and super lucky!

Anonymous said...

That Conner sure seems to be a great kid. Must take after his dad.

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

Conner is pretty awesome as is Kason. 2 awesomes make a super awesome.

Chulitamaya said...

You are lucky having such a good friend for Kason. I wish my kids could get some good friends some day. I love the hair too.

KT and Lance said...

I just have to say, that is so not fair! Not only do your kids sleep throught the night, sleep in, but they don't fight with their friends either? What am I doing wrong? j/k But seriously, that rocks! So cute, and I love the mowhawk!

I agree with the below post, GO UTES!!!! The game rocked!

Shea said...

how fun for kason to have such a good friend! such cute pics of the two of them together.

Niki said...

Oh, I wish...I am sure as the kids get older that type of thing will happen more...I hope :)

Mandy said...

No fighting over GAMES and toys? (hahaha)Content for three hours doing the same thing? Preston, lets be honest, he takes after his mom! :)AH, we love Kason. Conner is so lucky to have him for a friend!

Katy said...

Hey Girl!
I got the ornaments at Lowe's. They were pretty cheap, but they work for me. You family is so darn cute. Happy holidays!

Keslers said...

That is so cute that they are such good friends and get a long so well. Everyone needs a friend like that.

Jon and Melissa said...

Hey Amy-adorable family. I love the mohawk! It was fun to catch up with my on again off again friends since the third grade-or is that when you moved to Canada and we were friends before that? I can't remember. Well I will be checking up on you.