Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Kason

Kason then....



Kason now....





It was Kason's 4th birthday yesterday! He had so much fun, and it was so much fun for us as well, because he is getting older, so he got even more excited about the presents that he got. Thanks to all of you for the birthday wishes and gifts!

14 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like tons of fun. Superman looks amazing. Wish we could have been there. His friend party looks like it was also a hit.

Mindi said...

Now THAT'S a birthday cake! That's pretty dang good! Oh, and Cam, about the Border Guard and the meat pies..c'mon...you had to be there!At least I didn't get searched!

Chulitamaya said...

Awesome cake, you are good. Can you believe he is 4 years old already? They grow so fast before your very eyes.

Emilie said...

It's crazy that you have a 4-year-old, Amy. Your kids are adorable, by the way.

The Bingham's said...

Happy Birthday Kason!! Friends parties are fun, but also so much work for mom and dad. Looks like fun!!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Kason! I love the superman cake! It looks awesome! We were sorry we couldn't be there in person. The game ideas for his party were so creative. Sounds like lots of fun!

Shea said...

It was fun to see you guys the other night, and celebrate Kason's birthday with you. I loved seeing how excited he was to get his presents. And, the cake was awesome too. I need to take lessons on cake making from you.

The Bucks said...

He was such a cute and hairy little baby! Did you make the cake? It's pretty much awesome!

Marion said...

Did you make that cake??? I'm so impressed! Looks like a great party. I especially love your version of pin the tail.

Kawa Rangers said...

I did make the cake, but I swear it isn't as hard as it looks.

KT and Lance said...

I don't believe you that it wasn't hard!!! It looks great! Seriously, 4? When did that happen? Kindergarten soon? Crazy!

Emily T. said...

So his Bday is on the 4th? Our boys share a bday. Your cake turned out much better than mine though. You're pretty good at those cakes!

Kelli said...

you guys need to have 2 more to catch up to us! :) it was fun checkin out your life, gettin caught up for the past 7 yrs of not seeing you! your boys are SO cute-stinks your little one has such bad asthma. our almost 2 yr old does too and we slack on treatments since they don't seem to help. anyway, we'll chat with ya in the blogging world! :) kelli&nate

Julie said...

that cake is amazing! what a talent! Thanks for having us over for the birthday party. we had a great time!