Friday, November 14, 2008

A few things I'm thankful for this week...

---My family, my family, my family. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and so blessed to have 2 healthy boys. We are so lucky.




---This months ensign with the conference talks. I swear every talk I read is my favorite. It was an amazing conference.



---A two year old that is still incredibly snuggly. How did I get so lucky.





---Kason going to preschool! I love having him around and all, but I also love how much he learns. It's amazing. Also, I have to be honest, he has been pretty grumpy this week, so it's been good for him to go do something that is fun for him.



---Little Einsteins and Star Wars Clone Wars. They've made my boys so happy this week, which make me so happy



---The firecracker Halibut and shrimp Cam made me for dinner on Sunday. It is by far my favorite meal EVER, and was very happy to have it this week.

5 comments:

KT and Lance said...

I agree about the conference talks! It's always good to stop and remember what we are thankful for!

Oh, and a boo-ya on the Star wars! that makes my boys soooo happy as well!

RATCH said...

My boys (and the girl too, she is awesome!) are going to watch the Clone Wars tonight and they are super excited. Your boys are so cute!

The Bingham's said...

What a great post. I love to hear all the great things that you are greatful for. Even the small one are big ones. I am grateful for preschool too.

Chulitamaya said...

Some times you just get in mood like this and can't stop thinking about all the good things you have in your life. You made me feel happy with this post.

Keslers said...

You do have a super adorable family. Your are so very lucky!