Sunday, May 11, 2008

Who's kid is this?







So, we went swimming the other day and there was this family of boys who had mohawks. We decided it was pretty cute so, Kason got a mohawk. The question is, what will be next with Cam as the barber. Here are a few of Cam when he was in high school. Remember that we are going private this week so let us know if you want in.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am going to try this mohawk thing on Preston. Do you think it would look alright on him? I would try it on Conner but he has a flat spot on his head so no shaved head for him! (My fault - sadly I did not realize that I needed to rotate him when he slept when he was a baby). Anyway, Kason and Cam, looking good!

Oh, I am a huge Kawaranger fan so count me in. Let me know if you need my e-mail address.