Friday, May 9, 2008

Going Private

So, someone has mentioned to me that they don't know what I'm talking about when I say we are going private. For anybody that doesn't know, that just means once we go private, only the people that have been invited by email will be able to access our blog. So, leave us a comment if you want to have access to our blog. You just click on the word comment and it will let you leave a comment. Thanks so much. Hope everybody is having an excellent day!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hey! I'm a Kawarangers fan! Send me an invite to julie.blodgett@gmail.com. Thanks!

Bayles Clan said...

hey we would love to stay in touch so send us an email
ecualuv50@hotmail.com
thanks
nanny

Emily Mimi Poulson Baggins said...

Hello you better add me
emilyann@poulsons.net

Ashlee said...

we would love to still be invited, ashleephelps2010@yahoo.com I think that its a good idea!

KT and Lance said...

count me in Amy, and Happy Anniversary!!

kt